I Will Go With My Father A-ploughing Bengali Meaning (বঙ্গানুবাদ ) Class 6 English Chapter 9 | WBBSE

I Will Go With My Father A-ploughing Bengali Meaning (বঙ্গানুবাদ ) Class 6 English Chapter 9 | WBBSE

 

Page 91

 

I will go with my father a-ploughing

আমি আমার বাবার সাথে লাঙল চাষে যাব

 

To the green field by the sea,

সমুদ্রের ধারে সবুজ মাঠে,

 

And the rooks and the crows and the seagull

পাথর, কাক এবং সিগাল পাখিরা

 

Will come flocking after me.

আমার পিছু পিছু আসবে

 

I will sing to the patient horses

আমি ধৈর্যশীল ঘোড়াদের কাছে গান গাইব

 

With the lark in the while of the air,

বাতাসের মধ্যে লার্কের সাথে,

 

And my father will sing the plough-song

আর আমার বাবা গাইবেন লাঙলের গান

 

That blesses the cleaving share.

এটি বিভাজন ভাগকে আশীর্বাদ করে

 

Page 92

 

I will go with my father a-sowing

আমি আমার বাবার সাথে বীজ বপনে যাবো

 

To the red field by the sea,

সমুদ্রের ধারে লাল মাঠে,

 

And the rooks and the crows and the starlings

আর রুক, কাক এবং সিগালপাখিরা

 

Will come blocking after me.

আমার পিছু পিছু ঝাঁকে আসবে

 

I will sing to the striding sowers

আমি হাঁটতে হাঁটতে বপনকারীদের কাছে গান গাইব

 

With the finch on the greening slow,

ধীরে ধীরে সবুজে ফিঞ্চের সাথে,

 

And my father will sing the seed-song

আর আমার বাবা বীজ-গান গাইবেন

 

That only the wise men know.

যা একমাত্র জ্ঞানীরাই জানেন

 

I will go with my father a-reaping

 আমি বাবার সাথে ফসল কাটব

 

To the brown field by the sea,

সমুদ্রের ধারে বাদামী মাঠে,

 

And the geese and the crows and the children

এবং রাজহংসী এবং কাক এবং শিশুরা

 

Will come blocking after me.

আমার পিছু পিছু ঝাঁকে আসবে

 

I will sing to the tan-faced reapers

আমি গাইব তান-মুখী চাষীদের কাছে

 

With the wren in the heat of the sun,

সূর্যের তাপে রেন পাখিদের সাথে,

 

And my father will sing the scythe-song

আর আমার বাবা গাইবেন কালি-গান

 

That joys for the harvest done.

ফসল কাটার জন্য যে আনন্দ


<< Read More >>

 

Class 6 All Subject Solution >>

Click Here

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post